- Eden Park (Auckland) – With a seating capacity of 50,000, Eden Park is a multi-purpose stadium that hosts a range of sporting events, including cricket matches for the Auckland Cricket Team and rugby league games for the New Zealand Warriors. It is also a prominent venue for the NRL Auckland Nines and home matches for the Blues and Auckland Rugby Union Team in rugby union.
- Sky Stadium (Wellington) – Serving as a premier sports arena, Sky Stadium boasts a capacity of 34,500 and is the go-to venue for the Hurricanes and Wellington Lions in rugby union. Additionally, it accommodates football matches for the Wellington Phoenix FC and the New Zealand national football team.
- Forsyth Barr Stadium (Dunedin) – A hub for sports enthusiasts, Forsyth Barr Stadium, with its capacity of 30,748, is a significant location for football matches of Otago United and Southern United FC, along with rugby union games for Otago and the Highlanders.
- Mt Smart Stadium (Auckland) – This 30,000-seater stadium is primarily used for hosting rugby league matches for the New Zealand Warriors and rugby union fixtures for Moana Pasifika.
- Rotorua International Stadium (Rotorua) – Known for its rich sporting heritage, the Rotorua International Stadium, with a capacity of 26,000, is the battleground for prominent rugby union teams such as Bay of Plenty and Chiefs.
- FMG Stadium Waikato (Hamilton) – With a seating capacity of 25,800, the FMG Stadium Waikato is synonymous with thrilling rugby matches for the Waikato Rugby Union and Chiefs. It also hosts the New Zealand national rugby sevens team during their Rugby Sevens fixtures.
- Yarrow Stadium (New Plymouth) – While currently under reconstruction, Yarrow Stadium has been a significant venue for cricket matches involving the Central Districts cricket team. It has also been a battleground for football matches featuring Team Taranaki, rugby league matches for the Taranaki rugby league team, and rugby union clashes involving the Chiefs, Hurricanes, and Taranaki Rugby Football Union.
- North Harbour Stadium (Auckland) – A vibrant sporting arena with a capacity of 25,000, North Harbour Stadium hosts an array of sports, including baseball matches for the Auckland Tuatara, football games for Waitakere United and the New Zealand national football team, and rugby union contests for North Harbour Rugby Union and Blues.
- McLean Park (Napier) – With a seating capacity of 23,700, McLean Park is a well-known destination for cricket matches featuring the Central Districts Stags and rugby union games for the Hurricanes and Hawke’s Bay Rugby Union.
- Owen Delany Park (Taupō) – A bustling stadium with a capacity of 20,000, Owen Delany Park hosts cricket matches for the Northern Districts men’s cricket team and rugby union games for the King Country Rugby Football Union.
Subscribe to Updates
Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.